About

For over 70 years, Wersell’s Bike and Ski Shop has been a Toledo institution. On December 8, 1945, Harold Wersell first opened Wersell’s Bicycle Shop at the corner of Central Avenue and Upton in Toledo, where the it would thrive for many years. In 1981, the shop was moved to its current location on Central Avenue between Douglas and Secor roads. A few years later, in 1984, Harold’s youngest daughter, Jill Wersell, took over the business. She has owned and operated it ever since.

The brands and styles have changed over the years, but today Wersell’s continues to offer the highest quality bicycles and accessories, as well as expert service and repairs. We remain not only Toledo’s oldest bicycle shop, but one of its most respected.